Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox 2013

I was so excited to open the mail box and see another awesome voxbox from Influenster! If you are unaware of Influenster, go check out their website at www.influenster.com. They send you awesome products to try out, and all you need to do is review them and SHARE them on social networking :)
Sooo much fun :)

The first product I sampled was the Skinny Girl, On the Go Bar because I was starving and on a Gluten-Free diet so I was super stoked to try it out! A+++++ for sure, especially for those that are going GF :)
Also in the box we have Not Your Mother's, She's A Tease volumizing hairspray, Olay, Fresh Effects System, and Secret Clinical Strength, Stress Response deodorant.

All Reviews to follow shortly as I try these great products out, thanks to Influenster!


No comments:

Post a Comment