Monday, February 25, 2013

Why does everyone make GF out to be so bad?

            Today has been a pretty normal day, except for my husband being home sick which made it 100x easier. Rayden had OT and Speech, but since daddy was home we got to mix it up a little and go alone. It was so nice not to struggle with my younger 2 (not that I don't love there company) for the 2 hour wait. Rayden and I stuck to our guns with our diet but daddy was craving chocolate so we tried out our Bob's Red Mill Brownie Mix GF and it was delicious! I was shocked by their soft gooey texture; couldn't even tell they were not made with wheat flour :) So far we have loved all of our gluten free mixes and recipes, I guess some people just have trouble finding the good stuff because I have always heard how hard the diet is.

           We have been working on potty training, with trips to the bathroom every 15 minutes and let me tell you it is exhausting! Rayden always fights us the first few times and will sit in the bathroom screaming or throwing things for about 10 minutes but the rest of the day he acts excited. He is such a goofball, until today he would often have wet underwear before making in there but today he has gone over an hour dry and is going in without a timer! I am so glad we have a genius ABA therapist teaching us then ins and outs and that my hubs was willing to help out so we could stick to our guns. 

        Well little Cameron is climbing on me and little Liam is staring at me smiling, so I think it is time I avert my attention to these little princes

No comments:

Post a Comment