Friday, November 22, 2013

Newborn Fluff!

Five months ago we embarked on the cloth diapering adventure with our 3 boys in hopes we could get it all figured out before number 4's arrival in December. 

Well, they need to come with a warning label because I am now addicted. After contemplation on whether we should just build our OS stash and wait for number 4 to grow into them or get some newborn diapers I came to the decision I cannot resist those adorable tiny fluffy things. 


Last week was full of nonstop fluff mail and now the diapers are all officially prepped and of course photographed. We added in tons of OS diapers but I felt I only needed to take a photo of the newbie cloth :) 


I plan to review these as we use them, but for now I need to just share the cuteness and hey it kind of gives a size comparison. 




How adorable are those?! I know it is a pretty small stash but I could not justify buying tons of diapers that would only last the first few weeks and we will probably add some more in as we figure out what we like. 

Top Row: Softbums Echo and Omni shells (OS,birth-35lbs), Sloomb Happy Little Cloud fitted sz small (up to 16lbs), and extras of the mini stay dry pods for the Softbums in hopes that we will be able to use the shells more than once

Next Row: Blueberry Newborn Simplex (up to 16lbs), Tots Bots Tiny Fit (up to 14lbs), Bumgenius Newborn AIO (up to 12lbs), and The Little Bee Co. Bitty Bee Changed Microfleece Newborn AIO (up to 12lbs)


Next Row: All Grovia Newborn AIOs "old style" (up to 12lbs)


Front Row: All Rumparooz Little Joeys (up to 12lbs)


I was really shocked by how small the Softbums were able to be sized down and will be adding those we already had for our bigger boys to the newborn stash for the time being. I think we will be investing in more of those since they are OS and last up to 35lbs. The price tag on the Softbums and Sloomb were the highest but they also have a much wider size range and therefore will hopefully be well worth it. 


The BG newborn diaper was the cheapest of these and it also seems to be the trimmest and as much as I love BG, the lowest quality of all the newborn diapers. Of course, I cannot judge quality until we have a baby to try it out on and since newborn diapers are not used long it should be just fine. 


I cannot wait to get these on his little bum and see how adorable a newbie is in fluff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment